Curtis has been building Lydia a playhouse. It is two stories high. Lydia wants Curtis to paint it pink. I don't think that will be happening. Curtis has been working on it today and added the slide and stepladder. She came home tonight and said, "Daddy! You got me a green slide!!" She had her arms way in the air and was so excited to try it out. When she got out there it was a little scarier. It is 5 1/2 feet up! After going down the slide with Mom and Dad plenty of times, we came inside to eat. Lydia was looking out and her playhouse and said, "Dad, I need monkey bars!" He said, "What? I have given you all this and now you want Monkey Bars, too???"
:) A true woman-- she always wants a little more... I couldn't help laughing.
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment