Saturday, November 15, 2008

Turkey Woman!!

Lydia went to a friend's house the other day and came home with this!!!
She said, "I am the turkey woman now!"



Today was "Ground Beef Day." When it goes on a good sale, I stock up! So, I had about 35 pounds of ground beef, which turned into 2 meatloaves, 66 meatballs, 12 "yummy hamburgers", sloppy joes, and a bunch of cooked ground beef with onion ready for quick meals!! It is a lot of work, but saves a lot of time and money later on! I am glad that it is finished!! My house will probably smell like ground beef for a week!

2 comments:

abi said...

Very snazzy Lydia! I wish I was that kind of mom to do fun things like that on play dates. You probably are!

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

I found you guys;). Just kidding, but I did want to say I love your background. Kami, you are one great person. I'm so glad that I know you!