Kami- It's fun to see these pictures of your girls! I absolutely love names Maren and Lydia. . . I've tried for both of them!
My life does keep me busy. . . too busy at times :)
I hope you know what an example Curtis (and you!) were as the Ward Mission Leader in the Woodruff Ward. Steve has had that calling for the last two years here in Ogden (was just barely released) and we often recalled what a great job you two did in our ward in Logan.
1 comment:
Kami- It's fun to see these pictures of your girls! I absolutely love names Maren and Lydia. . . I've tried for both of them!
My life does keep me busy. . . too busy at times :)
I hope you know what an example Curtis (and you!) were as the Ward Mission Leader in the Woodruff Ward. Steve has had that calling for the last two years here in Ogden (was just barely released) and we often recalled what a great job you two did in our ward in Logan.
Post a Comment