Thursday, January 15, 2009

Dogs and Shows

Lydia has an incredible imagination and as a result we never know what we will experience in a day! Our stairs most recently have been an icy mountain. We have to rescue fallen people on the mountain and take them to the hospital among other things.
Uncle Marty gave Lydia 101 Dalmatians to watch. Ever since that time we have had dogs living in our house, 101 to be exact. Don't worry--they don't run free--they are in cages. There are cages all around our living area, up above the piano, by the stairs, etc. In fact the 2 big dogs have cages on the couch! Curtis is told to feed them regularly by Lydia. In addition to the 101 dogs, we have 2 cats and 5 kids. (Lydia has five kids and a pink mini "ban"(van). They love hangamers and pink lemonade...go figure). Curtis was feeding all the dogs the other night and was asking questions to Lydia.
C: "What are we going to feed the cats?"
L: "I have some cat food here."
C: "Oh, ok. What will we feed the 5 kids?"
L: "They can just have cat food."

I am glad she isn't my mom!! ;)

Then, Curtis asked what his pay was for doing all this work. The reply: "Oh, nothing. I just write it down when you do it." What a nice daddy!!

Last night while I was gone to Relief Society, Curtis and the girls were watching a show. Lydia was looking disgusted and with her nose turned she said, "Ugh. BOY shows." I guess she didn't like Curtis choice of shows!

No comments: