Monday, January 12, 2009

This and That

Holy cow! I don't know why it is so hard for me to get posts on the blog lately! Ihave plenty to write. So, here is a little of this and that...

My mom made the girls Christmas dresses. They turned out BEAUTIFUL! Thank you, Mom!

Lydia got a book called Pinkalicious for Christmas! It was perfect!! She loves pink and so does the girl in the story. She eats too many pink cupcakes and turns pink and eventually red. The pediatrician says that the cure is a strict diet of green foods and no more pink cotton candy, bubble gum, or cupcakes! So, Curtis and Lydia made chocolate cupcakes one day. I bet you can't guess the color the frosting had to be!?!?!? PINK! BUT---The "small" cupcakes were reserved for Maren and Lydia. I guess Lydia didn't want to turn pink!
Another day, she told me, "You need to eat a strict diet of greens!" Funny girl! Here is a picture of Lydia on two different occasions being read the beloved book.

1 comment:

Evans Family said...

We got Pinkalicious too! Kylie loves it! They have just come out with a Purplelicious that I think I might have to get for her birthday in April.