Today I was taking a nap and Curtis was watching the girls. I guess he decided to take a nap on the floor where the girls were playing. Maren was banging pots and pans in the toy kitchen and Lydia was playing with her Cinderella and Prince magnets. Curtis said that he heard that Cinderella and the Prince went for a walk. This is the conversation that followed:
Cinderella: "What do you want to do today?"
Prince: "I want to try on your dresses."
Cinderella: "You can't try on my dresses. They are mine."
Cinderella starts trying on dresses and says,
Cinderella: "Do you like this one?"
Prince: "No."
Cinderella: "Do you like this one?"
Prince: "No."
and so on...
Later, Curtis was upstairs with Lydia and they got to playing Barbies. He is a GOOD SPORT!! We have lots of girl Barbies. So, they were all moms. Curtis' girl Barbie inquired, "Where are the fathers?" The reply, "Oh they aren't around." Maybe I should invest in some men Barbies so Curtis doesn't have to play the girl all the time and we don't have a bunch of single mom Barbies trying to raise all their Barbie babies alone.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment