In Family Home Evening on Monday, we were talking about Agency and that we could choose. We talked about choosing to follow the perfect example, Jesus Christ. Lydia then said, "And these are my perfect parents!" Curtis and I laughed. We will need to remind her of that in the future! ;)
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Food Bank and Perfection
Tonight I was trying to clean up the dinner. I was sweeping the floor and Lydia said, "Mom, come clean up Maren's Food Bank!" She pointed to a pile of food that had fallen from Maren's highchair during dinner.

In Family Home Evening on Monday, we were talking about Agency and that we could choose. We talked about choosing to follow the perfect example, Jesus Christ. Lydia then said, "And these are my perfect parents!" Curtis and I laughed. We will need to remind her of that in the future! ;)
In Family Home Evening on Monday, we were talking about Agency and that we could choose. We talked about choosing to follow the perfect example, Jesus Christ. Lydia then said, "And these are my perfect parents!" Curtis and I laughed. We will need to remind her of that in the future! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment